This 8 minute glutes workout will give you a total glute lift with just 5 butt exercises. This glute workout not only will help you shape the bum, but will also raise your heart rate to help you burn fat as well!
This 8 minute buns workout uses a structure of 30 seconds work and 15 seconds rest. You’ll do the first two glute exercises 2 times each per side. Then for glute exercise 3, 4 and 5 you’ll do just one 30 second set. After each 30 second round, take 15 seconds rest.
The only equipment you’ll need for this 8 minute booty workout is a medicine ball and a dumbbell. If you are a beginner you can do this 8 minute buns workout with bodyweight only.
Here are the exercises in the glute workout:
1) One Leg Catch Release (2x right leg, then 2x left)
2) Squat to Lateral Lunge (2x right leg, then 2x left)
3) 10 Fast Squats, 1 Rollback (with medicine ball)
4) 10 Alternating Forward Lunges, 1 Rollback (with medicine ball)
5) 5 Wide Jumps, 1 Rollback (with medicine ball)