There are many ways to tighten and tone your butt, but this seven-move formula never fails to deliver fast results. This tight-booty circuit burns fat and builds bigger and tighter butt.
Do one set of 30-40 seconds for each exercise with little to no rest in between moves. After the last exercise, rest one to two minutes, and repeat the full circuit two more times.
1. Rear Leg Raises
Rear Leg Raises target your hamstrings and gluteal muscles.
- To begin this exercise; start off with your knees on the floor in a kneeling push-up position.
- Move your straight leg up squeezing your glutes at the top and then bring it back to the starting position.
- Keep your back straight and abs engaged.
- Do each leg for 30 seconds.
2. Glute Bridges
Bridges is a great exercise to help build and maintain core strength.
- Start off lying on your back with your knees bent and your feet flat on the floor.
- Lift up your hips off the floor as you draw your abs in and keep your glutes tight.
- Hold the position for a count then return back to the start.
- Continue this exercise for 40 seconds.
3. Jump Squats
Jump Squats burn a high number of calories and tone your glutes and thighs fast.
- Keep your body standing straight up.
- Then squat down as in a normal full squat bending at your knees until your thighs are parallel with the floor.
- When you reach the full squat position, use the force from your heels to push up and jump straight into the air as high as possible.
- As soon as you touch the floor, jump up once again.
- Repeat this exercise for 40 seconds.
4. Side Leg Lifts
This exercise sculpts and strengthens your butt and legs.
- Lie down on your side with your legs extended out straight
- Lift and lower the leg, reaching out from the top of the thigh.
- Do 30 seconds with one leg and repeat on the other side.
5. Speed Skater
Speed Skater Exercise makes your legs sexy as it targets the muscles in your thighs and calves.
- Stand with feet hip-width apart, arms by sides.
- Hop to right, landing on right foot while sweeping left foot diagonally behind right leg and swinging left arm across body and right arm behind back.
- Jump to left, switching legs and arms to complete 1 rep.
- Repeat for 40 seconds.
6. Plank with Side Kick
Plank With Side Kick will make your hips, glutes, and obliques firing.
- Start off on your hands and toes in a modified push up position.
- Take one of your legs and bring them out to the side of your body, keeping it parallel to the floor, and hold for a few seconds.
- After feeling a stretch in your core, bring the leg back to the center and then return to the floor.
- Repeat this motion for 30 seconds with one leg and then change the side.
7. Diagonal Lunges
Diagonal Lunges improves strength and stability throughout your lower body.
- Stand straight with chin parallel to ground.
- Take a large step backward simultaneously lowering the rear knee toward the ground.
- Bend the front knee at a 90-degree angle, brining the thigh parallel to the ground.
- Press your rear foot into the ground and drive your knee back under hips to return to the starting position.
- Continue for 40 seconds.
Source : www.top.me