Here are the best exercises that can help you have butt:
Sit to Stand
Begin on all fours. Extend left leg out behind you (picture A). Kick left leg up (picture B), then cross it over your right leg (picture C).
Lift leg back up to centre and lower down to starting position. Hold the last repetition up at the centre (picture B) and pulse up for 10 more reps. Swap legs
– Stand with your legs wider than shoulder width apart, turn toes out, and extend your arms straight in front of you.
– Next, squat down and keep the knees in line with your toes, while your ABS are squeezed and keep your back straight.
– Stay in squat position and go up and down.
– Move up and down 15 times and then stand up and relax.
– Do three sets of the exercise.
– Start the exercise on all fours, place hands shoulder-width and knees hip-width apart.
– First, keep your right foot flexed and leg bent, then raise your right leg and push your heel toward the ceiling.
– Push it until your foot is directly above your butt. Your glutes need to be squeezed.
– Slowly go back to the starting position and try not to touch your knee to the ground.
– Do the exercise 15 times and then do it with your other leg.
– The starting position is again on all fours.
– Place your hands shoulder-width and knees hip-width apart.
– Keep your feet and knee bent, push your left leg out to the side until your inner thigh is parallel with the floor.
– You need to squeeze the glutes and the abs while performing the exercise.
– Return to the starting position and don’t touch the floor with your knee.
– Repeat the exercise 15 times and then do the same with the other leg.