30 day fitness challenge
Take this 30-Day Fitness Challenge and watch your weight and body fat go down in just 4 weeks.This challenge was created by our fitness expert to help you kick start your fitness, improve your health and transform your body.If you want to lose weight, crush fat, build lean muscle tone and boost your metabolism, challenge yourself to this workout challenge.This 30 day fitness challenge combines both strength and cardio, so you will improve both your aerobic fitness and strength and take advantage of the lean muscle mass you build while maximizing calorie burn.1
The cardio comes not only from exercises such as jump rope but also from moving from one exercise to another with minimal rest in between.There are 6 body-weight exercises featured in this “30 day fitness challenge” and by combining multiple exercises, you will target almost every muscle in your body.The more body part you work in one workout, the more calories you’ll burn, which leads to losing weight and slimming down your body.This will also triggers what’s called the afterburn effect (meaning “your body continues to expend additional calories long after you are done working out” explained Tony Horton, fitness expert and creator of the P90X fitness program on Sharecare.com).Total-body workouts such as lunges and T-pushups are considered to be some of the best weight loss exercises by many fitness experts. According to LiveHealthy.chron.com article, HealthStatus’s calculator shows just how effective bodyweight exercises can be in burning calories.
How to Do It:
- Get into a plank position on the floor with your hands directly underneath your shoulders. Your body should form a straight line from your head to ankles.
- Contract your abdomen by pulling in your belly button towards your spine, and flex your quads and glutes. Bend your elbows to lower your body down until your chest nearly touches the floor.
- Quickly straighten your arms to push yourself back up to the plank position, lift your left arm off the floor and straighten it as you rotate your torso to the left until you’re balancing your body on your right hand and your left is pointing towards the ceiling.
- Pause and return to the plank position and do another pushup, rotating to your right side. Perform the prescribed number of repetitions per side.
NO.2: Side Plank – Leg Lift
If you want your side abs and flat belly, you have to perform exercises that strengthen your entire core and incorporate healthy eating.
That’s exactly what this move does. Aside from your side stomach muscles called obliques, this side plank exercise also targets your latissimus dorsi (the largest muscles in your back), allowing your body to strengthen both your side abs and back.
By adding a leg lift to this core strengthening exercise, you are doubling the work on your core by adding extra loads to your body. As a result, you not only tone your side abs, but also strengthen your mid section and back to improve your posture.
How to Do It:
- Lie down on your right side on a yoga mat with your legs straight.
- Contract your abdomen by drawing your belly button in towards your spine, and prop upper body up on your right elbow and forearm.
- Lift your hips off the floor until your body forms a straight line from your shoulders to ankles. Hold as directed, then switch sides and repeat on the other side.
Continues on next page(Page 2) >>