Muffin top is the bulge by flab right above the top of your jeans. As you have probably guessed, it’s called muffin top because it looks just like the top of a muffin. Whether it is a tiny bubble of flab or a full blown overhang, here are workout plan to help you get rid of it.
How to lose muffin top fast exercises!
- 10 Reverse Crunches
10 Russian Twists
10 Side Jackknives
10 Side Planks
10 Bicycle Crunches
- 15 Reverse Crunches
15 Russian Twists
15 Side Jackknives
15 Side Planks
15 Bicycle Crunches
- 20 Reverse Crunches
20 Russian Twists
20 Side Jackknives
20 Side Planks
20 Bicycle Crunches
- 25 Reverse Crunches
25 Russian Twists
25 Side Jackknives
25 Side Planks
25 Bicycle Crunches
- 30 Reverse Crunches
30 Russian Twists
30 Side Jackknives
30 Side Planks
30 Bicycle Crunches
- 35 Reverse Crunches
35 Russian Twists
35 Side Jackknives
35 Side Planks
35 Bicycle Crunches
- 40 Reverse Crunches
40 Russian Twists
40 Side Jackknives
40 Side Planks
40 Bicycle Crunches
- Sit on the ground with your knees bent and your heels about a foot from your butt.
- Lean slightly back without rounding your spine at all. It’s really important, and difficult, to keep your back straight, but don’t let it curve.
- Place your arms straight out in front of you on your hands one on top of the other. Your hands should be level with the bottom of your ribcage.
- Pull your navel to your spine and twist slowly to the left. The movement isn’t large and comes from the ribs rotating, not from your arms swinging. Inhale through center and rotate to the right. These completes one rep.
- Lie flat on the floor with your lower back pressed to the ground and contract your core muscles.
- With your hands gently holding your head, lift your knees to about a 45 degree angle.
- Slowly, at first, go through a bicycle pedal motion.
- Alternately touching your elbows to the opposite knees as you twist back and forth.
- Lie on your left side with your knees straight.
- Prop your upper body up on your left elbow and forearm. Position your elbow under your shoulder.
- Brace your core by contracting your abs forcefully like you were about to be punched in the gut.
- Raise your hips until your body forms a straight line from your ankles to your shoulders. Your head should stay in line with your body.
- Hold this position for the prescribed amount of time while breathing deeply. That’s one set.
- Turn around so that you are lying on your right side and repeat.
- Lie down on the floor with your legs fully extended and arms to the side by your torso with the palms on the floor.
- Move your legs up so that your thighs are perpendicular to the floor and feet are together and parallel to the floor.
- Move your legs towards the torso as you roll your pelvis backwards and you raise your hips off the floor.
- Hold the contraction for a second and move your legs back to the starting position while exhaling.
- Lie on your left side on an exercise mat with your legs extended straight downward and the right leg on top of the left. Place your left hand on your abs. Place your right hand behind your head. These is your starting position.
- Raise your right let straight in the air while simultaneously raising your torso, bringing your right elbow toward your right leg.
- Hold for a moment and so return to the starting position.
- Repeat for a complete set and so switch sides.
Change your eating habits
No matter however much you exercise, you will not be able to get rid of your muffin top until you swap your unhealthy eating habits as a healthier diet. Cut out the junk, fried and sugary foods and beverages from your daily routine and add more fruits, vegetables and whole grains to them. Eat smaller portions at each meal and avoid excess salt, since it retains water and makes you feel bloated. Avoid eating while working or watching television, since you tend to eat more when your mind are distracted. Eat slowly, and chew each bite well, so that your brain has enough time to register that you are full.